Home » » Greens Pool

Greens Pool

reens Pool is well known among Western Australians, and is considered one of our state’s

best beaches. It’s been my all-time favourite summer swimming beach for as long as I can remember. I have so many wonderful childhood memories of swimming, exploring the rocks, building sand castles and beach combing at Greens Pool with my family. Even now when I return as an adult, it’s still every bit as perfect as I always remembered it being. Greens Pool is pristine and natural and stunningly picturesque to look at, but the one thing that makes it really special are the interesting rocks. The pool is encircled by lines of massive sloping granite boulders clustered close together. The main barrier of rocks is about 200 metres out from the beach at its furthest point, but it curves around to meet the shoreline, sheltering the the “swimming pool” area completely from waves and wind
Share this video :
 
Support : Copyright © 2016. Travel collection - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Travel Mongolian
Proudly powered by DG