Home » » The Perfect Natural Swimming Pool!

The Perfect Natural Swimming Pool!

As far as swimming spots go, Greens Pool is about as good as it gets – especially for families

with young kids. It is basically a huge, natural ocean swimming pool of glassy-clear water, edged by a pristine beach of pure white silica sand and enclosed by rows of dome-shaped granite boulders. The off-shore rocks, along with the tall headland behind the beach, provide complete shelter against the waves and wind. The swimming area remains calm and tranquil – and perfectly safe – no matter how stormy the ocean. Greens Pool is well known among Western Australians, and is considered one of our state’s best beaches. It’s been my all-time favourite summer swimming beach for as long as I can remember. I have so many wonderful childhood memories of swimming, exploring the rocks, building sand castles and beach combing at Greens Pool with my family. Even now when I return as an adult, it’s still every bit as perfect as I always remembered it being.
Share this video :
 
Support : Copyright © 2016. Travel collection - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Travel Mongolian
Proudly powered by DG